A superlight multifuel stove.
Primus OmniLite Ti and Bottle - A superlight multifuel stove. Building on the popularity of the Omnifuel, this stove uses titanium and smart details to cut down weight. With enough power for winter use, it is a combination of power and light weight.
- Works with gas cartridges, gasoline, diesel and petroleum
- Shutoff valve at the upper end of the fuel line and adjustment valve at the base of the burner
- Adjustment enables simmering - not to be taken for granted on a powerful liquid fuel stove!
- Weight with fuel pump but without fuel and fuel bottle: 341 grams
- Weight without fuel pump: 239 grams (when using gas cartridges)
- What’s in the box:
- Fuel pump
- Fuel bottle
- Three jets to cover all compatible fuel types
- Tool for cleaning and changing the jet and disassembling the stove for maintenance
We recommend Primus EtaPower pots with this stove. EtaPower pots make the most of the flame, as their heat catching fins greatly improve efficiency.
When using gasoline, avoid vehicle gasoline as they tend to contain engine protecting chemicals which are detrimental to your health.
Fuel sold separately. Gas cartridge sold separately.