Hilleberg’s flagship tent for the most uncompromising expedition use
Hilleberg Keron 3 GT is a tunnel tent designed to handle uncompromising expedition use. It is designed specifically for use on Arctic ski expeditions, which is, after all, the primary reason for choosing this tent. For example, the Scandinavian Outdoor Store-sponsored Finnish South Pole Expedition uses the Keron.
- Extremely durable, stable, spacious and comfortable tunnel tent
- Two roomy vestibules (2.8 and 1.3 m2) and doors. One of the doors can always be placed away from the wind.
- Sleeping compartment with high overhead clearance: max. interior height 105cm
- Vents covered against snow and insects
- Highly durable 10 mm aluminium poles
- The outer and inner tents can also be pitched separately.
- Only four stakes need to pitch the tent. 22 stakes included in the bundle.