Spacious pack with front panel opening.
Fjällräven Kajka 85 - Fjällräven’s spacious pack with front panel opening. The pack combines new technology and the traditional material used in the Kånken pack.
- Wooden frame, made of Finnish birch
- The length of the back is easy to adjust
- Three pockets on the hood
- Front panel opening
- The hipbelt comprises of two parts and follows the form of hips
- Long fold-away side pockets
- Zippered space divider between the upper and lover compartments
- Mesh compartment on the lower part of the pack
- Hydration bladder compatible
Retki-lehti tested men’s back packs in its July 2011 issue. The Kajka 100 won the test receiving praise for its carrying comfort, materials, practical pockets and compartments and easy adjustability.