Tent stove with rock holders for that perfect outdoor sauna experience.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
This box tent stove is made of 2mm steel sheet; top made of 3mm steel sheet. The stove’s wide top surface is great for cooking. A cast iron grate and damper help heat up the stove. Intended for use with tents such as the Savotta SA-20, for use from fall to spring. The use of a stove keeps the air inside the tent dryer and warmer, making it easy to dry your clothes and cook safe from the elements.
- Stovepipe packs inside the stove for easy transport
- Detachable legs (25 cm in length) also pack inside
- This package also contains the rock holder set, enabling use as a sauna stove
- Size in transport mode: approx. 42 x 30,5 x 27,5 cm
- Stovepipe sections are 37 cm in length and have an outer diameter of 85 mm
- Made in Estonia
Weight: approx. 18 kg