A light and compact wood stove for use with a winter tent.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
As the Hawu tents were being developed it was clear that the old wood stove model would receive a younger brother, as well. And here’s the result of lots of ideas and lots of prototypes: a compact, no-nonsense wood stove for heating the tent and for cooking.
Head designer Tommi Vahtera spent a lot of time optimizing the burning process and as a result the Hawu 400 burns wood cleanly, with excellent airflow.
- Light: weighs less than a third of traditional Savotta stoves
- The shape makes it extremely resistant to heat-related deformations
- Packs down small: foldable legs
- Cool air is drawn from both ends directly under the wood grill
- Secondary air is brought, pre-heated, to the upper part via a duct in the door
- The top can be used for cooking
- Legs can be used as handles, as you clean the stove
- Material: fireproof stainless steel
- 1 year guarantee against defects in material and manufacture
- Made in Finland
Stove pipe not included. The Hawu 2000 stove pipe can be found here.