Rechargeable and reactive, with 300 lumen max output.
Petzl Reactik+ - Rechargeable and reactive, with 300 lumen max output. Despite its compact size the Reactik has a lot to offer. It has both continuous and reactive modes: the reactive mode automatically adjusts the lighting power to suit the situation. When you, for example, look at a map, the light will instantly reduce its power.
This item cannot be delivered to countries outside of the European union because of restrictions regarding batteries in airfreight.
The Reactik+ is a great choice for many kinds of outdoor action, from camping to easy walks and jogs.
- You can choose between continuous and reactive power
- Using the reactive setting increases battery life
- In reactive mode the light adjusts its power between 30 and 300 lumen (the range varies from 35 to 110 meters)
- Using the red light also included you get 30 hours of continuous lighting or 60 hours in safety blinking mode (the blinking mode is visible to a distance of 1 km)
- The light warns of a low battery
- IPX4 protection: spray proof, meaning it can handle any weather but is not suitable for under water use
- Temperature range: -20°C … +50°C
- Internal battery charges directly from a USB connector
- 3 year guarantee for defects in manufacture and materials
- Settings with run times and ranges:
- Reactive, max autonomy: 10 h, max range 70 m and output 80 lumen
- Reactive, standard setting: 5 h, max range 90 m and power 170 lumen
- Reactive, max power: 2 h 30 min, max range 110 m and power 300 lumen
- Constant, close range: 15 h, max range 35 m and power 30 lumen
- Constant, slow movement: 5 h, max range 70 m and power 100 lumen
- Constant, slow movement: 2h 30 min, max range 90 m and power 200 lumen
- Constant, red proximity: 30 h, max range 8 m and power 2 lumen
- Constant, red strobe: 60 h, visible to 1 km
- Even after these run times the light will offer 2 hours of reserve illumination at a 15 lumen power level