Sturdy, highly supportive trekking boot. Extra wide last.
The Lowa Tibet GTX WXL is a sturdy, waterproof trekking boot with outstanding ankle support. The torsionally rigid sole can handle even the toughest terrain when carrying a heavy pack.
- WXL last: extra space in the toe box and a bit of extra width at the metatarsal bones
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps water out
- Surface material: top quality nubuck leather
- The design minimizes seams in areas prone to wear
- Vibram Masai outsole is made for use in mountainous regions
- Made in Germany - top of the line Lowa models are still made where it all began
- The tongue has a central hook for keeping it centered
- The tongue is made of two parts, with a more flexible leather connector, allowing the ankle to move naturally but well supported
- Mid sole (polyurethane) has SPS Dynamic technology, making it fight both overpronation and supination
- Ample rock guard around the entire shoe
- Compatible with basic crampons
- Detachable insoles
- FlexFit structure affers excellent lateral support but allows for “hinged” fore-/aft-movement
Main image shows color option “Black”. Yeah, we think it’s a bit strange, too.