Waterproof Gore-Tex boots for men.
This boot model is solid and sturdy enough for carrying a week worth of gear, unless you head to some serious mountain conditions. As the Finnish Retki Magazine tested trekking shoes in its 8/2017 issue, the Lowa Camino GTX and Hanwag Tatra Wide were deemed as the best boots.
Retki Magazine Comments: “The lacing is flawless”, “Good grip on wet surfaces”, Best choice for conditions where you need to place your steps carefully”.
- Surface material: 2.2 mm leather
- Gore-Tex membrane
- Polyurethane insole gives cushioning
- “Lowa X-lacing” enables accurate tightening of the foot and ankle
- Rubber reinforcements at toes and heel
- Outsole: Vibram Apptrail
- The heel gives great traction in downhills
Made in Europe.