Waterproof winter boot made entirely of synthetic materials with a warm fleece lining
A comfortable boot for everyday outdoor use in winter: The THUNDER BAY TEXAPORE MID is waterproof winter boot that provides insulation down to approximately -20 °C. The upper is made of easy-care synthetic materials and provides good support at a light weight.
For an extra portion of warmth, we have incorporated our new NANUK fleece lining. Inside, the TEXAPORE membrane provides reliable protection from water ingress.
Underfoot, the sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole provides good traction on winter terrain.
- very water-resistant, synthetic leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops