Two person dome with aluminium poles.
The Termite II is easy to pitch: the poles form a simple package and when you pitch the tent, you automatically pitch both inner and outer tents in one fell swoop. Just put the poles together, place the tent on the ground, stick the poles to the corners and snap the fly on.
- Two doors and vestibules
- Inner tent has a pocket for each user, and a separate mesh pocket is delivered with the tent
- Fly: polyurethane coated 75 D rip stop polyester, hydrostatic head 4000 mm
- Floor: 150 D hydrofilm polyester, hydrostatic head 10 000 mm
- Three season tent
- Two person model
- Dome structure
- 2900 grams – weighed in Scandinavian outdoor, the weight includes everything in the package
- Aluminum poles: DAC Pressfit, 9 mm
- Stuffsack included, with roll closure
- Included: 11 aluminum pegs and a repair set containing a patch of all tent fabrics, a 50 ml bottle of seam sealant and a pole repair tube