A tunnel tent for two, with a spacious Real Tunnel structure.
Jack Wolfskin North Bay II - A tunnel tent for two, with a spacious Real Tunnel structure. Large vestibule with mosquito net door in addition to normal door. The Jack Wolfskin Real Tunnel structure gives extra space at the sleeping level, making for a dramatic improvement in comfort. The interior is also quite wide to begin with, this really is a roomy choice for two.
- Pole channels in the outer tent: the inner tent is detachable from the fly if needed
- Proper ventilation scoops at both ends
- Real Tunnel structure: the poles have a short pre-bent section that allows for the poles to create extra space at sleeping height
- Weight: 4220 grams – this product has been weighed in Scandinavian Outdoor and the weight includes all items delivered with it
- Roomy vestibule for gear etc.
- Clothes line attachment points in the inner tent
- Small pockets for guylines in the fly
- Delivered with repair fabric, seam sealer and pole sleeve
- Instructions included