Extra warm, windproof down parka with detachable storm hood.
The Cook Parka is made for arctic conditions, where constant cold wind is a prevailing factor.
- High quality duck down fill (fill power 700), RDS certified
- Box baffles enable great insulation
- Microguard Silver material inside the jacket reflects body heat back immediately, making the jacket feel warm even before the baffles warm up
- Stormlock material for great breathability and excellent wind protection
- Snow skirt at waist
- Detachable hood with tough Microguard insulation
- Detachable faux fur trim
- Two lower pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Inner cuffs
- Surface material hydrostatic head: 10 000 mm
- Breathaility: 6000 g/m²/24h
The model is 185 cm tall and wears size L.