A nature-friendly shell jacket for men, suitable for many kinds of use.
As many outdoor enthusiasts know, the downfall of your favorite shell jacket is most often in the small detail: buttons, snaps and zippers may be too difficult to replace to justify the high cost. The Haglöfs Eco Proof Jacket again is specifically designed to be easy to repair, making for a longer service life. In addition its main fabric contains 52% recycled material, so the jacket’s very beginnings are more eco-friendly than most.
- 3-layer breathable Proof Eco membrane fabric has two-way stretch and complete weather protection
- Longer hem for great protection in most outdoor activities – essentially, if you’re not wearing a climbing harness this jacket will be the perfect choice time after time
- One chest pocket
- Two flap pockets with integrated hand pockets
- Hem adjustment via the pockets
- Bluesign certified Proof Eco fabric is 52% recycled polyester and 48% polyester
- Hydrostatic head: > 20 000 mm
- Breathability: > 15 000 g/m²
Machine wash 40°C on fine cycle. Do not use bleach, do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry at low setting. Use soap-free washing liquid. Wash with zippers and Velcro components closed.