Children's winter jacket for skiing and general winter use.
A while back, Haglöfs started to make children’s clothing in addition to their regular adult lineup. High quality products, such as the Niva, offer reliable outdoor performance.
- Surface material: fully waterproof, fully windproof but breathable Proof 2L fabric
- QuadFusion thermal wadding (60g/m²)
- Detachable hood with laminated peak
- Two lower pockets, chest pocket and sleeve pocket
- Hem adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner cuffs stop wind and snow from entering
- Hydrostatic head 15 000 mm
- Breathability 15 000 g/m²
- Center back length: 59 cm in size 140 cm
The surface fabric and thermal wadding are bluesign approved, meaning they have been manufactured according to the demands of sustainability. Fluorocarbon-free dwr treatment.
Machine wash at 40°C with liquid detergent, without bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry on low setting. Add heat according to care instruction to reactivate the water repellence.