Women's light shell jacket for varying weather conditions.
The lightweight and multifunctional Esker is equipped with a comfort-enhancing mesh liner. Haglöfs has tested and used Proof membrane materials for years, and this jacket sports it as well, making for reliable and affordable weather protection.
- Proof 2L membrane: 100% waterproof, 100% windproof, still breathable
- Mesh liner
- The hem is longer at the back: the jacket gives great protection when crouching and sitting down
- Integrated, adjustable hood
- Spray proof main zipper with inner placket
- Velcro cuffs
- Two side pockets and one inner pocket
- Hydrostatic head 15 000 mm
- Breathability 15 000 g/m²/24h
The black colour option looks too light, grey, in some images. In reality the jacket is black.
Center back length: 73.5 cm (size L).
This jacket’s surface material has been impregnated with fluorocarbon-free chemicals. Bluesign product: manufactured according to the requirements of sustainability.