Genuine Kånken made of recycled materials.
Fjällräven Re-Kånken. - This season Fjällräven took on the challenge of making a version of their Kånken bag that would have the smallest possible ecological footprint. And here’s the result! Originally designed to solve the back problems of school-aged children, this pack has found users in all age groups.
- Material: polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles
- Dyed with a water, energy and chemical saving SpinDye method
- You can wear it like a backpack or carry it like a satchel
- Detachable seat pad
- Will hold two A4-sized binders
- Front pocket
- Newspaper pocket on the side
- (h/w/d) 38 x 27 x 13 cm