Spacious pack with adjustable, wood-framed backpack.
This Fjällräven pack uses frame elements made of laminated birch. Their production only makes 10% of the CO2 emissions a set of aluminum elements would.
- Laminated birch frame bars can be detached when needed
- Surface fabric made of recycled polyamide (400 denier Bergshell)
- Flap and sack structure: simple, light weight and extremely durable without zippers
- Detachable flap
- Detachable hip belt with zippered pocket and a hanging loop for gear
- Attachment points for ice axes
- Strong steel hooks in all straps
- Compatible with hydration bags