Miesten villakangastakki fleecevuorauksella.
Wool has stood up to the tests of time, and for good reason. It is pleasant to wear, warm, silent and it gives warmth even when it’s a bit moist. With the traditional Fjällräven Greenland style, this jacket is not only a luxuriously nice piece of apparel, it’s also highly practical both in hiking and urban use.
- Surface material: thick wool fabric, made of recycled wool (80%) and polyamide (20%)
- Shoulders, hood and lower arms have G-1000 Eco fabric reinforcements (65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton)
- Warm and soft fleece liner
- Two lower and two chest pockets and a Napoleon pocket
- Lower pockets have slits at the sides for warming your hands
- Integrated hood
- Fine wash at 30°C, no tumble drying, no fabric softeners