A 60 liter top quality backpack with excellent overpacking capacity.
The Jääkäri L, formerly known as the Rajajääkäri (=Frontier Jaeger) pack is a very typical Savotta product: made from extremely tough materials with impeccable quality, and full of functional detail. Thanks to the Molle/PALS straps it’s a breeze to add extra pockets or just simply strap gear directly on the pack.
This M05 model always comes in a camo pattern, although some extra images display the flat green version.
The Jääkäri L transforms along with the cargo you’re carrying. By using the compression straps and bringing the flap all the way down, it can be shrunk down to day pack league. Leave the top roll closure open and seal the deal with the flap, however, and there’s plenty of space.
- Detachable metal frame
- Made of 1000D Cordura fabric with polyurethane coating
- The material is waterproof but the pack does not have sealed seams
- Floating, detachable flap
- Roll closure at the top ensures weather protection and helps keep your gear from falling even in extreme situations
- Detachable hip belt
- Four compression straps around the main body and two lower down
- Hydration bag pocket
- Easy to use separator between upper and lower compartments
- 5 year guarantee against flaws in materials and manufacture
- Made in Finland