Dispatch time from webstore Available shortly. The shipping will be confirmed separately.
A Finnish-made Bergen rucksack with aluminum frame and 100 liter capacity.
Savotta made the Jääkäririnkka (Jaeger backpack) for a good while back in the days but then, all of the sudden, it became unavailable. The reason for this is in the development work that was taking place: this renewed model is even better in its quality, materials and detail than its predecessor. When a trekker, wildlife photographer, fisherman, hunter or a member of the military is looking for a top-notch tool, this is the pack to choose. Nowadays known as the Jääkäri XL, this pack just simply rocks.
- Welded DUR aluminium frame
- MOLLE/PALS webbing is abundant in all parts of the pack
- Excellent over packing capacity
- Roll closure for easy operation even when wearing gloves
- Upper and lower compartments can be divided or combined with a simple floor system
- Zipper pocket at flap
- Open pouch style side pockets with Compression straps enable carrying of long objects
- Velcro for attaching insignia etc.
- Pack material: 1000D Cordura
- Four small item pockets inside the “door” of the lower compartment
- The sturdy, MOLLE compatible hip belt can be detached: buy your favorite external pockets to create a multifunctional belt for day pack use
- Hydration compatible
- Capacity when overpacked: 100 liters
- Made in Finland
- 10 year guarantee for materials and manufacture