A light weight shell for women, made of 100% recycled materials.
As part of the Jack Wolfskin Ecosphere series, the Sierra Pass has been made of 100% recycled materials, and that includes the membrane as well. It is light to wear, very packable and it works from spring till fall.
- 17 recycled PET bottles have been used to make this jacket
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Texapore membrane
- Ventilation zippers
- Light weight mesh liner
- Two external pockets and one inner pocket
- Hydrostatic head: 20 000 mm
- Breathability: 15 000 g/m²/24h