Men's durable and breathable trekking jacket.
The Bergtagen Jacket’s main material is G-1000 Lite polyester cotton. A thicker fabric, the G-1000 Eco, has been used as reinforcement in areas prone to wear.
The greatest benefit of using G-1000 materials is their fantastic breathability and wind protection. This fabric also dries very fast when it gets wet, unlike soft shell type fabrics. The G-1000 fabric does not have a membrane and it boasts excellent resistance to wear. Impregnated at the factory with Greenland Wax, the jacket is ready to use straight out of the box. Along with use and washes the impregnation will wear away, after which you can renew the treatment at home. It’s a good idea to buy a pack of Greenland Wax with the jacket.
- Light, strong and water repellent G-1000 Lite Eco material
- 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton
- Reinforcements made of Aramid based Corylon
- Adjustable hood with space for a helmet
- Technical, anatomically shaped cut
- Seams are placed to stop chafing
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets
- Two-way main zipper
- Side zips for breathability
- Velcro cuffs