A light weight, packable sauna tent.
The Savotta Hikimaja (=Sweat hut) only weighs 3.7 kg, which is completely comparable with two or three person hiking tunnel tents. Simple and light, two or three people can use it at a time.
In the olden days, Savotta used to make a compact sauna tent but as they modified the original, it ended up growing outside of this category. Now that the Sweat hut is here, Savotta has two size groups for sauna tents.
With the compact size of the tent, you won’t need as much wood for warming it and as you’re throwing water on the stove, a smaller amount of water is enough for a proper “löyly”.
- Material: fire retardant polyester
- Packed in a durable stuff sack with shoulder strap
- The tent can be packed without taking the poles out of their tunnels
- Extra loops on the tent fabric enable you to pull the walls slightly farther from the stove
- Floor area: 2.55m2
- Wall height on the stove side: 140 cm, on the other side: 160 cm
- What’s in the box:
- The Sweat hut tent fabric with guy lines
- Aluminum poles (4 pcs)
- Aluminum pegs (5 pcs)
- Stuff sack
- Made in Finland
- 2 year guarantee
Stove not included. Benches not included.