A feminine, lightweight shell jacket made of 100% recycled material.
Just a few years ago it was a rare occasion to bump into a shell jacket made of recycled materials. Jack Wolfskin has jumped to the challenge and this Cape York Jacket, for instance, has recycled materials in its surface fabric, membrane and liner.
Despite its somewhat longer hem, the Cape York is wonderfully light to wear. It is a spring jacket and summer time rain jacket in one package.
- Main material Texapore Ecosphere 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable and 100% recycled
- Recycled Taffeta fabric liner with a tropical print
- Integrated hood with adjustable volume and opening
- Two hand pockets and inner pocket
- Hydrostatic head 20 000 mm
- Breathability 15 000 g/m²/24h