Lighter than ever, this is the yardstick for light shell jackets.
Nothing extra here, just all that’s needed, and made with impeccable Haglöfs quality. Great for active endeavors where water and wind protection is needed. The lightest Gore-Tex jacket of the Haglöfs L.I.M series (Less Is More) has always been highly popular, and for good reason.
- Made of large pieces of fabric to minimize amount of seams
- No chafing seams at shoulders or at side
- Narrow and light Gore-Tex Paclite tape enables flexible and tight seams
- 2.5 layer structure: no separate mesh or fabric liner
- Slightly longer at the back for greater protection
- Adjustable hem
- Three-way adjustable hood
- Internal wind flap under the spray proof main zip
- Chest pocket with spray proof zip
- Preformed sleeves and thumb holes at cuffs
Weight info refers to size L.