A sleeping mat for comfort-oriented backpackers.
This awesomely comfortable mega thick and warm sleeping mat is a perfect option for bike tours, multi-day padding trips and ski tours with sled, but also for those backpackers who value the most comfortable sleeping experience. This air-filled sleeping mat brings as near as possible the comfort of your home bed to the camping life. Even though the mattress is voluminous it is still extremely packable and the weights is also in acceptable limits.
This mat is extremely comfortable to sleep on. The 3D construction creates a broad edge-to-edge sleeping surface. The slightly higher edges on the long sides of the mat secures the sleeper from falling off the mat while sleeping. The brushed surface fabric makes the feeling of the top canvas of the mat very nice to touch but it also makes it less slippery, so that the sleeping bag stays comfortably on its place.
The included 80 l Schnozzle Pumpbag ensures quick moisture free inflation. The pumpbag also functions as ultralight compression stuff sack, so it doesn’t take any extra room in your backpack.
- Temperature: -20 °C
- Width: 65 cm
- Weight Pump: 95 g
- Weight Packsack: 30 g Product contents:
- Schnozzle Pumpbag Warranty 5 years Materials
- Top: 50 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, honeycomb embossed, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Bottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 200 g/m² Texpedloft microfibre, bluesign certified Available also shorter MW model.