Our lightest winter hiking boot, made entirely of waterproof, synthetic materials
Our lightest winter hiking boot. The COLD TERRAIN TEXAPORE MID has a NANUK fleece lining for extra insulation. It keeps feet warm at temperatures down to -20°. Thanks to the TEXAPORE membrane, it is also reliably waterproof.
And the COLD TERRAIN is made entirely from synthetic fabrics, which makes it easier to look after than a leather boot. The new WOLF SNOW sole is made of a special rubber compound and has an advanced tread design for secure grip on winter terrain.
- very water-resistant, synthetic leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks, low set tensioning hooks, D rings and nylon loops