Women's hiking jacket made of stretchy double fabric.
Keb Touring series clothing is made for fall, winter and spring excursions, regardless of whether you’re on foot or on skis. Wearing comfort is at a higher level than with shell garments, and let’s face it: most of the time it doesn’t rain.
- Main material: 50% polyamide, 43% polyester and 7% elastane
- G-1000 Eco reinforcements at shoulders and hem (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Wind resistant, water repellent and breathable
- Surface material contains recycled nylon
- Inner surface is made of polyester for great moisture control
- Ventilation zips at sides
- Two lower pockets and ventilation zips
- PFC-free impregnation