A spacious summer bag with quilt function. +6°C...0°C.
Once in a while a product has been named just perfect: the Exped Comfort series bags are exactly what the name suggests, with room to move. Great for those of us who get claustrophobic in a sporty mummy bag. The Comfort 0 is a good summer bag for those who have a hard time feeling warm in a sleeping bag, and a good three season bag for those who tend to do great in any weather.
- Size Large: suits users up to and including 195 cm
- Fill: European duck down, fill power 700+ cu in (EN-norm)
- Fill amount: 450 grams
- Outer fabric: 20 Denier ripstop nylon with DWR treatment, Oeko-Tex Class 1
- Liner fabric: 30 Denier nylon, Oeko-Tex Class 1
- The zipper reaches around the footbox, enabling use as a quilt
- Thermal collar
- Zippered inner pocket for a watch, chocolate etc.
- Width at shoulders: 89 cm
- Widht at foot box: 55 cm
- 5 year guarantee against flaws in materials and manufacture
The down in this product is RDS certified (Responsible Down Standard). The Oeko-Tex Class 1 rating of fabrics means they have been tested safe for use directly on the skin, even for babies and toddlers. This is the highest Oeko-Tex class in existence.