Excellent backpack, designed to carry heavy loads.
Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 - Excellent backpack, designed to carry heavy loads! Full of features and with sturdy materials this is a typical Deuter product.
Variflex: the hip belt follows your hipp movement without throwing the pack into a pendulum motion - this saves energy and feels comfortable!
- Vari Slide adjustment for accurate back panel adjustment
- Adjustable hipbelt with zippered pocket
- Easy to pack due to the front panel zipper
- Internal compression strap
- Included: super light day pack
- Hood has latch points for extra equipment
- Multiple pockets and lashing points.
- Side pouch pockets for rigging long items
- Side bellows pockets, compatible with 3 liter Streamer hydration packs (sold separately)
- Rain cover included
- “Wet pocket” for damp clothes or dirty items - this keeps the rest of your stuff safe from moisture or dirt!
- Rugged materials: 600 denier polyester and 330 denier ripstop Nylon
Deuter reports pack volumes by first indicating the volume of main compartments and all pockets put together, and then adding the overpacking capacity. Here 70 is the actual pack volume and 15 is overpacking capacity.